February 1, 2007

Prepare Yourself





To those planning of getting married, have you asked your self “am I ready for marriage?” How sure am I? “Am I emotionally, mentally, financially prepared for a big leap?” “Am I at the right age to do this” “How can I support my parents/siblings when I decided to do this”, “Is my career so stable to do the role of being breadwinner?” or “How can I concentrate on my careers and enjoy my nightlife or social affairs?








These are just few questions before you set your heart and mind for marriage. There are still thousands of question you might create when you are in this stage. This causes by different cultures & beliefs. In my next blog, I will try to help you to find conclusions or to convince our selves to think and feel that “I am really ready for it”.



But for now, these are few tips that an individual has a wrong way of marriage if they do it because: (1) they are pregnant or partners commit “violence” (hyperbole) in their parents’ eyes (2) their parents push them to get married (3) they want to run away their miserable life or (4) they are expecting something in return for having married with someone else.

No comments: